|Material:||22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR|
|Insulation:||700 Fill Power+|
|Pockets:||2 exterior 1 interior|
|Recommended Use:||Casual, Hiking, Travel, Backpacking, Winter Wear, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket
For a fabulous, stylish item that''s just as functional as it is fashionable, the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket is something that will satisfy even the most discerning tastes. One of the most appealing aspects of the Down Sweater jacket is that it''s a full winter weather coat without having the bulk of one. With its durable, weatherproof poly shell over an actual sweater, this puppy will keep you nice and warm without having to snuggle up to a lodge fire with watered-down hot chocolate.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- External pockets: two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Interior pocket: one zippered stretch-mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.