Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Magenta
Ultralight, windproof, and toasty warm, the Women's Down Sweater Vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell. It works as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly climates.
Simple, lightweight core warmth. This vest's minimalist design practically floats; its 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, and it's so compact it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in China.