Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Black
The down vest craze is still going strong, and this style is perfect for all adventure loving females. Down vests are ideal for keeping you warm while out camping or hiking in the mountains. Patagonia is the go to brand for quality clothes, and you can be assured that this vest will last many years. Patagonia vests have more stitching than other vests in the style, which means the vests look slimmer when you wear them, which is always a worry with puffy vests. Rest assured, wearing this vest will make you feel like you are wrapped in a cloud.
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high-tear strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Updated center-front zipper for improved durability
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers and one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack; with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Down Sweater Vest is must for all!"
This is a must for every girl's closet. Can be worn with jeans, skirts and worn under a shell on a storm day. I love pieces that can be outer wear and a layering piece. Vests are sensible, warming the core and the down-puffy...just feels nice. A crowd favorite!