Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Maraschino
Ultralight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater Vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly climates. This garment has a Slim Fit
The light, high-lofting feathers in this Vest float just off your core, trapping heat without you knowing anything's there. Until, of course, you take off the Vest (and quickly put it back on). Its 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, and it's so compact it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.