|Material:||100% recycled polyester shell|
|Pockets:||2 zippered handwarmer|
|Weight:||260 g (9.2 oz)|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Vest - Womens
Say what you want about vests, but the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is an item that any lady can appreciate when it gets cold out and wants to keep her core nice and warm. The outer shell features a superlight material that is both water repellent and windproof, the perfect combination for outdoor usage in rough environments. Of course the quilted construction and 100% polyester material make for a great fit and quality, rounding out the Down Sweater Vest as the perfect clothing accessory for serious riding ladies.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Down Sweater Vest is must for all!"
This is a must for every girl's closet. Can be worn with jeans, skirts and worn under a shell on a storm day. I love pieces that can be outer wear and a layering piece. Vests are sensible, warming the core and the down-puffy...just feels nice. A crowd favorite!