|Material:||100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation:||700 + Fill Power, 800-fill-power premium European goose down|
|Recommended Use:||Casual, Daily Wear, Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Patagonia Down Sweater Vest - Womens
Say what you want about vests, but the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is an item that any lady can appreciate when it gets cold out and wants to keep her core nice and warm. The outer shell features a superlight material that is both water repellent and windproof, the perfect combination for outdoor usage in rough environments. Of course the quilted construction and 100% polyester material make for a great fit and quality, rounding out the Down Sweater Vest as the perfect clothing accessory for serious riding ladies.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in China.