Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Black
High quality snowboard vests have been a hot commodity among active outdoor enthusiasts looking to keep their core warm without sacrificing that all important range of motion and arm mobility. Extremely lightweight wind breaking design feels like you're wearing a layer of warm air, while the fully windproof and water resistant Deluge technology makes sure you're safe from the elements while you tackle your next snowy conquest. Genuine European goose down filling stays breathable in wet or dry conditions.
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high-tear strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Updated center-front zipper for improved durability
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers and one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack; with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
This is a great vest that can be used by itself or layering. High fill down keeps you very warm, but it is also super light. Maybe runs a bit snug, but fit me pretty well overall. Great jacket.
I love my patagonia. It is a little tight though, if you wear a medium, i would get a large. It keeps you warm and is super light. It also has a very cool color to it.