|Material:||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets:||Two zippered handwarmers|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody Jacket Light Aquarium
Ultralight, windproof and extra warm, the Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in cold conditions
When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats high-loft down. The Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Regular fit
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seals out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in China.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody