|Pockets:||handwarmers and chest|
Description: Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest
The Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest is sure to keep you warm on those fun days of hitting the trails skiing. The vest is made up recycled polyester which offers great windproof protection. On the inside of the Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest is a moisture-wicking, brushed polyester-mesh interior that helps keep you warm. A great feature of this vest is the versatile capability is has because you can wear it skiing or just hanging out in the ski lodge.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a recycled-polyester fleece exterior and moisture-wicking, brushed polyester-mesh interior
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Zippered pockets: Vertical chest pocket made of Supplex nylon; two handwarmers lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a windproof barrier. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Recycled Polyester:
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Classic Retro X