Patagonia Corinne Dress Baske/Platinum
Long after they've forgotten the overhead surf, they will remember the dress you pulled out of your wet-dry bag and wore into town. Made from a lighter-weight, stretchy and quick-drying blend of 86% nylon/14% spandex that refuses to wrinkle, the Corinne has an effortless drape and an active disposition. The dress has a deep V-neck with wide straps and a supportive double bodice with flattering shirred detail. Contrast front panel inset adds a body-slimming line. Hem falls above the knee.
- Lighter-weight 6-oz synthetic jersey knit is soft and stretchy
- Wide straps and flattering V-front detail
- Supportive double bodice with shirring for shape
- Contrast front panel inset
- Hem falls above the knee
- 6-oz 86% nylon/14% spandex smooth-faced jersey knit with moisture-wicking performance
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.