Description: Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top - Womens
The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top is a versatile synthetic base layer top made with your warmth and comfort in mind. This comfortable zip-neck wicks away moisture from your skin and fits well beneath top layers without adding extra weight and bulk. The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck is cut long enough to tuck in, and is made from recycled materials, allowing you to be comfortable with nature while knowing you're honoring it as well while you focus on fun.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top:
- Slim fit
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck