Description: Patagonia Capilene 2 LW Crew Baselayer Top - Womens
Our most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable in cool conditions.
The versatile Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew has the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics. Worn on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers, its open-knit construction breathes to keep you comfortable and wicks to keep you dry. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, offset side seams and raglan sleeves for a chafe-free fit under shoulder straps. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 2 LW Crew Baselayer Top Brilliant Green/Light Aquarium Xdye:
- Slim fit
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams rolled forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Capilene 2 LW Crew