Description: Patagonia Capilene 2 LW Crew Baselayer Top
Our most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable in cool conditions.
Whether striding through an early morning run or shuffling along under the weight of a loaded pack, Capilene 2 baselayer has got your back. Its open-knit construction breathes, wicks moisture and clocks the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics. You can wear it on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, offset side seams and raglan sleeves for a chafe-free fit under shoulder straps. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled), with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Slim fit
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Self-fabric neckline is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Capilene 2 LW Crew