|Material:||Blend, 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Baselayer Top - Womens
This lightweight tee is a kindred spirit when your day includes steep singletrack. Made from our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric, it manages your temperature and moisture whenever you step on the gas. Highly breathable and quick to dry, it stretches for superior mobility and features a self-fabric crewneck that's soft against your skin, flatlock seams that reduce chafe beneath pack straps and a tuckable length. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and provide layering comfort
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit
Capilene 1 Silkweight