|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket Light Aquarium - Womens
The Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket is a great all around jacket that works for many applications. This beautiful jacket is hip length and comes with pockets on the sides that can be used for warming your hands. When putting valuable items in these pockets you will appreciate the fact that they feature zippers for security. The zipper at the front of the Better Sweater closes the jacket completely and also is shielded with a wind flap to keep wind from leaking in through the zipper. The zipper also has a zipper garage to hold the zipper in place. The fleece material is durable and is specially designed to not pill. There is also another pocket on the left sleeve that comes with a zipper.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered, overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.