|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Aravis Jacket - Womens
Regardless of whether you're staying home or heading out for the day, the Patagonia Aravis Jacket is the zip front jacket for you. This snuggly warm fleece keeps you toasty but doesn't add weight or bulk, thanks to its lightweight and durable polyester fabric. If you're headed out for outdoor fun, the Patagonia Aravis makes an excellent layer to wear under another coat, a windbreaker, or a lightweight shell, and thanks to its breathability it won't trap perspiration or leave you overheated.
- Made of cozy soft polyester fleece
- Full-length front zipper with stand-up collar for warmth
- Micro-jersey fabric trims neck, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, zippered sleeve security, interior drop-in
- 5.9-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.