|Out Sole:||Rubber Sole, Natural hevea milk latex outsole|
|Closure System:||Slip On|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Patagonia Banyan Moc Shoes
Slip into the Banyan Moc shoe post-surf and head for the cooler island upcountry. The durable full-grain leather upper with a felted-wool trim fabric collar and mesh lining breathes in humid climates. The slip-on shoe’s recycled EVA midsole provides comfort, and the natural hevea milk latex outsole with honeycomb pattern is ultra cushy. Durable, Opanka-stitched outsole construction uses less solvents and adhesives.
- Durable full-grain leather upper with fabric collar
- Mesh lining for breathability
- 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- 70% natural hevea milk latex outsole with honeycomb pattern for grip
- Opanka-stitched outsole construction uses less solvents and adhesives
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 301 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in China.