Outdoor Research Transcendent Vest Pewter
Ultralight under-shell insulation for cool to cold conditions.
Warm, compressible and incredibly lightweight, the Transcendent Vest is built to keep you comfortably insulated when the temperature drops, then stuff away into a corner of your pack when not needed. The vest's high quality 650 down fill insulation keeps you cozy under a shell during cross-country rambles or while slaving over a camp stove, yet stows neatly for uphill slogs. For multi-day treks, it packs down so small you'll have a hard time not finding space to bring it along.
- 650 fill down insulation
- Ultralight 20D ripstop polyester shell; taffeta lining
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding at arm openings
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments