|Type:||Rain, Technical Shell|
|Material:||2L ripstop nylon|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Every Day, Backpacking, 3 Season Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Outdoor Research Sojourn Shell Jacket
Wind and rain doesn't concern you when you hit the trail or the mountain in the Outdoor Research Sojourn Shell Jacket for men. Made like a suit of armor for protection from the elements, the Sojourn features waterproof and breathable 2-layer Pertex Shield stretch ripstop fabric for high performance weatherproofing that won't restrict your mobility out on the trail. Plus, fully taped seams and a helmet compatible hood that stows away into the collar give you that extra measure of defense you need when the rain really starts to fall. Step out and face the weather this season with the Sojourn from Outdoor Research!
- li>Waterproof/ breathable, 2-layer 40D Pertex Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric; dropped mesh lining
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet folds into collar
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding water-resistant TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets; zippered Napoleon pocket
- Zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Elastic cuffs with hook/ loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
These Outdoor Research Jackets are great... However I think it may have just too slim of a jacket to use the M as a Shell for you. I say the L is better.