|Material:||Durable Barrier fabric; 70D nylon with waterproof coatingcoating|
|Pockets:||Zippered napoleon pocket Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket doubles as stuff sack|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Outdoor Research Rampart Shell Jacket Abyss
Stay warm and dry in the Outdoor Research Rampart Shell Jacket. It is fully seam taped and made of durable barrier fabric 70D nylon with waterproof coating so you stay dry even in the heaviest downpours. The TorsoFlo side zippers give you ventilation in changing weather conditions so you will stay comfortable in any situation. The Outdoor Research Rampart Shell jacket has a single pull hood and the drawcord hem ensures a snug fit. This lightweight jacket has many pockets including a zippered Napoleon pocket and two hand pockets. The left doubles as a stuff sack so you can fit this in any gear without taking up much room.
- Durable Barrier fabric; 70D nylon with waterproof coating
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Venting port in back of hood expels warm air
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Barrier Fabric: A durable, coated nylon fabric that is highly packable and extremely waterproof.
- TorsoFlo: Ventilation options for changing conditions.