|Material:||Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 20D Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric|
|Pockets:||Zippered napoleon pocket Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure and webbing loop|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket True Blue
The Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket is your gateway to freedom! Ultralight and completely water-resistant helps you focus on your journey, rather than being strapped by the difficulties of complicated gear. Super waterproof and breathable at the same time, you don't have to worry about the rain outside, or the rain you're making inside. The single drawcord hem adjustment allows you to fit the outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket how you want, giving you the ultimate freedom.
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 20D Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
- Front zipper has 7.5"/19 cm inner stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure and webbing loop
- Elastic cuffs
- Single drawcord hem adjustment
- Pertex Shield Fabric: Combines technically advanced face fabric technology with a proprietary PV film laminate, it balances the best performance in breathability, waterproofness and water repellence with excellent durability.