|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket Neptune
If you want a great jacket for harsh weather than look no further than the Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket. The stretch binding on the cuffs prevents the cold from finding its way up your sleeves. The two zippered pockets are great for keeping your hands warm and the fully adjustable hood means you'll be warm and cozy like when you are wrapped up as a baby. The Havoc Outdoor Research Jacket is great for people who deal with harsher weather on a regular basis.
- Highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation: A lightweight combination of 50% recycled material with PrimaLoft® virgin fibers for high loft, thermally efficient, and water-resistant insulation.
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments