|Material:||WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shells fabric|
|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Pockets:||3 external 1 internal|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket Patrol Red
Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket got Outdoor Research the Seattle Business Magazines 2012 Innovator of the year award. It is highly weather resistant, breathable, lightweight and versatile. Made from 100% nylon 2L with PU laminate GORE WINDSTOPPER body and 100% quilted nylon taffeta lining. Other features include PrimaLoft Eco 60g insulation, fully adjustable hood, double sliding front zipper with internal stormflap, zippered napoleon pocket, zippered internal chest pocket with media port, and two zippered handwarmer pockets one of which doubles as a stuff sack. Finally the Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket features stretch binding on the cuffs and a drawcord hem for a warm and watertight fit!
- Highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shells fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft ECO 60g insulation: A lightweight combination of 50% recycled material with PrimaLoft virgin fibers for high loft, thermally efficient, and water-resistant insulation.
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-sliding front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments