Description: Osprey Volt 60 Backpack
The Osprey Volt 60 exemplifies the adage, "less is more." This elegant pack is simple, durable, and highly adjustable to comfortably accommodate various torso sizes.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you're trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you're going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
Key Features of Osprey Volt 60 Backpack:
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Durability - This pack is made from bombproof fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits
- One-Size-Fits-All - The highly adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allow this pack to fit a wide range of torso size
- Adjustable Harness - The harness can be easily adjusted to fit specific torso lengths
- Lightwire Suspension - 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt. 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Airscape - Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer Mesh Harness - Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support. Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent: 600D Packcloth
- Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- Volume: 3661 in³ / 60L
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33 x 14 x 12"
- Weight: 3.92 lbs