Description: Fuji Saratoga 3.0 ST Bike Champagne/Copper 15.5in (S) - Womens
The Womens Fuji Saratoga 3.0 ST Bike is the kind of bike you're going to fall in love with the more you ride it. Its pedal-forward styling makes hopping on and off a breeze, and gives you more stability and the ability to have your foot on the ground the moment you want it there. With a cushy saddle to keep you comfortable, this all-day cruiser is ready to go where you want and keep you happy along the way.
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- FORK Fuji Comfort Rigid Hi-Ten 1 1/8"
- CRANKSET Fuji forged alloy, 38T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Fuji Kraton rubber, No-slip platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR NIL
- REAR DERAILLEUR NIL
- SHIFTERS NIL
- FREEWHEEL Shimano 20T Freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- FRONT HUB Fuji sealed alloy, 36H, Nutted
- REAR HUB Shimano Coaster Hub
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC1000, Alloy
- TIRES Kenda Comfort, 26 X 2.1
- TUBE Kenda Schrader
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS NIL
- HEADSET Fuji Leisure Sealed, 1 1/8""
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comfort alloy
- STEM Fuji alloy quill 25.4
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Comfort Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy 27.2, 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji alloy 31.8mm QR
- OTHER Alloy K-stand, Micro bell
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 13.26kg / 29.25lbs - SO; 12.78kg / 28.15lbs - ST
Saratoga 3.0 ST
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.