Description: Fuji Saratoga 3.0 Bike Champagne/Copper 19.5in (M)
The Fuji Saratoga 3.0 Bike is a beautiful functional beach cruiser perfect for anyone in the family! This pedal-forward cruiser features engineering allowing the rider to minimize time getting on and off the bike, and safe and quick access to the ground off the bike. The Fuji Saratoga allows for the ultimate in ride stability and comfort with a large seat and a strong, thick aluminum frame. Try this classically styled modern beach cruiser today and learn why so many love it!
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- FORK Fuji Comfort Rigid Hi-Ten 1 1/8"
- CRANKSET Fuji forged alloy, 38T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Fuji Kraton rubber, No-slip platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR NIL
- REAR DERAILLEUR NIL
- SHIFTERS NIL
- FREEWHEEL Shimano 20T Freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- FRONT HUB Fuji sealed alloy, 36H, Nutted
- REAR HUB Shimano Coaster Hub
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC1000, Alloy
- TIRES Kenda Comfort, 26 X 2.1
- TUBE Kenda Schrader
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS NIL
- HEADSET Fuji Leisure Sealed, 1 1/8""
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comfort alloy
- STEM Fuji alloy quill 25.4
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Comfort Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy 27.2, 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji alloy 31.8mm QR
- OTHER Alloy K-stand, Micro bell
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 13.26kg / 29.25lbs - SO; 12.78kg / 28.15lbs - ST
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.