|Type:||Comfort, Cruiser, Beach Cruiser|
Description: Fuji Saratoga 2.0 ST Bike - Womens
The Fuji Saratoga 2.0 ST bike puts the fun in bike riding. Marketed as a luxury cruiser bicycle, the Saratoga 2.0 is all about comfort - from the deep cushioning of the saddle to the smooth turning wheels. The Saratoga boasts a sleek, easy mount and dismount body, perfect for all riders. With the Fuji Saratoga, riders from novice to professional can commute in comfort and style.
- Sizes: (Step-Over) S, M (Step-Through) S
- Color(s): (Step-Over) Burgundy/ Silver (Step-Through) Burgundy/ Silver, Pearlized white/ Silver
- Main Frame: Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- Fork: Fuji Comfort Rigid Hi-Ten 1 1/8"
- Crankset: Fuji Forged Alloy 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- Pedals: Wellgo LU-941 with Kraton no slip inserts
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 3sp Twist
- Cassette: Shimano 20T
- Chain: KMC Z-410RB
- Front Hub: Fuji sealed alloy, 36H, Nutted
- Rear Hub: Shimano SG-3C41 Nexus Internal 3-Spd with coaster brake
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex IC1000, Alloy
- Tires: Kenda K-841 Comfort, 26 X 2.125
- Tube: Kenda Schrader
- Headset: Fuji Leisure Sealed, 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: Fuji Comfort alloy
- Stem: Fuji Leisure, alloy, adjustable angle
- Tape/ Grip: Fuji Double Density Kraton
- Saddle: Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- Seat Post: Fuji alloy 27.2, 300 mm
- Seat Clamp: Fuji alloy 31.8mm QR
- Other: Alloy K-stand, Micro bell
|Seat Tube- Center To Top||393.7||495.3|
|Effective Top Tube Length||682.5||732.1|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5||67|
|Seat Tube Angle||64||64|
|Stand Over Height||732.8||809.8|
|Head Tube Length||180||230|
|Toe Clip Size||NA||NA|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2||27.2|
Saratoga 2.0 ST
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Hope that helps!