Description: Fuji Saratoga 2.0 ST Bike Champagne/Copper 15.5in (S) - Womens
The Fuji Saratoga 2.0 ST bike puts the fun in bike riding. Marketed as a luxury cruiser bicycle, the Saratoga 2.0 is all about comfort-from the deep cushioning of the saddle to the smooth turning wheels. The Saratoga boasts a sleek, easy mount and dismount body, perfect for all riders. With the Fuji Saratoga, riders from novice to professional can commute in comfort and style.
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- FORK Fuji Comfort Rigid Hi-Ten 1 1/8"
- CRANKSET Fuji Forged Alloy 38T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Wellgo LU-941 w/Kraton no slip inserts
- FRONT DERAILLEUR NIL
- REAR DERAILLEUR NIL
- SHIFTERS Shimano Nexus 3sp Twist
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410RB
- FRONT HUB Fuji sealed alloy, 36H, Nutted
- REAR HUB Shimano SG-3C41 Nexus Internal 3-Spd with coaster brake
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC1000, Alloy
- TIRES Kenda K-841 Comfort, 26 X 2.125
- TUBE Kenda Schrader
- BRAKE SET Nil
- BRAKE LEVERS Nil
- HEADSET Fuji Leisure Sealed, 1 1/8""
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comfort alloy
- STEM Fuji Leisure, alloy, adjustable angle
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy 27.2, 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji alloy 31.8mm QR
- OTHER Alloy K-stand, Micro bell
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. TBD
Saratoga 2.0 ST
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.