|Recommended Use:||Biking, Casual, Sports, Driving, Snow Sports, Looking Cool, Water Sports|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Valve Sunglasses
On the cutting edge between sport and lifestyle, Oakley Valve™ is for active lives that demand both performance and pace-setting style. Stress resistant O Matter® frame material makes it lightweight while Unobtainium® components increase grip with perspiration, and the comfortable Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses precisely aligned for the clarity of High Definition Optics®. If you’re looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything sunglass that blends street smarts with brilliant innovation, this is it.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or just someone who wants the Oakley benchmark of technology in your everyday life, Valve delivers. In fact, the optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (like premium pure-sport sunglasses), and this eyewear even has impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards. The lens curvature opens your peripheral view while our pure Plutonite® lens material filters out every ray of ultraviolet light, not just UVA and UVB.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- For medium to large faces
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature