|Frame:||O Matter frame|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses Matte Black/Black Iridium Lens
When Oakley created our premier OIL RIG, we put an embargo on conventional thinking and made fossil fuel out of ordinary designs. This latest edition comes with redesigned stem architecture that puts the icon of innovation in the crosshairs of dimensional grooves. Art meets attitude in a sunglass that carries a single continuous lens across contours of lightweight O MATTER frame material. Multiple lens options are available including IRIDIUM lens coatings that balance light transmission and reduce glare, and you can get Oakley polarization that removes 99% of eye-straining glare without the haze and optical distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. For truer color perception in bright sun, choose the Warm Grey, Black IRIDIUM or Grey Polarized lens. The Grey lens is optimized for medium-bright sun. For enhanced visual contrast that boosts depth perception in bright sun, get the Tungsten IRIDIUM or Bronze Polarized lens.
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated sculptural metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANZI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Maximized clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Oakley Oil Rig Sun Glasses"
I love these glasses and have had them for about a year now, not only do they look great but they function great by blocking all the sun out of your eyes. They did fit a little small on my head but my head is larger, so if you have a 'normal' sized head you should have no issue. Also, keep the glasses case, it will protect the lens and doubles as a claner, replacement lens costs are high and nobody wants scratched lenses anyways!
I have had these for about 1 and half years and absolutely love them. I have them with fire iridium lenses and i wish i could live with them on. Oakleys HDO technology is amazing and everything looks crispy and clear with them on.