|Frame:||hand made Acetate frame|
|Lens:||6 base lens curvature, UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Jupiter LX Sunglasses Brick Red/Grey Lens
Original style isn't dead but it's practically got cops drawing chalk lines around it. When was the last time you found shades that dialed in something real without flash or show? All it takes is some clean lines, a few angles with attitude and a whole lot of technology. Introducing OAKLEY JUPITER LX, a pure approach to original style. This is how we spell authenticity. No exclamation point needed - just a smooth look with icon accents, sculptural detailing and metal bands for an assertive edge.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight hand made Acetate frame
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism, and metal icons
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
picked these shades up for $45, pretty cheap. i really like them, they are stylish, the frames are super high quality and solid, not cheap or flimsy at all. the jupiter LX frames are made from acetate, as opposed to the regular jupiters being made from o-matter. acetate is just a lighter plastic, hence the higher price. the lenses are great, mine are plain grey ones, but they are high quality, very clear. they look sharp, maybe a bit feminine, but good overall. the only gripe i have is that they are bit tight on the back where they hold on to your head, but it could just be my head shape. at least they aren't falling off my face, i'd rather have them tight than loose. seem to be made for a smaller head/face.