Description: Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses Steel/Dark Grey Lens
The original Eyepatch was the biggest frame we ever created, and Eyepatch 2 lays out intricate stem detailing to become the new heir of aggressive originality. Its durable yet lightweight O-Matter frame is decked with dual cam hinges in a comfortable Three-Point Fit. You'll have enough lens real estate to keep the world in view, and Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity along every millimeter of the pure Plutonite optics.
Performance and style go big with this Oakley original, and outspoken attitude becomes a work of art. Eyepatch 2 carries true metal icons and the precision of hinges that work with dual cam action. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shape of lens material and mounted precisely in the frame to maintain the original contour. Optical performance meets ANSI Z80.3 standards while protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact, and our lens material filters out every searing ray of UV. Choose Oakley HDPolarized lenses and you'll have the best polarized optics available. To balance light transmission, opt for lenses with Iridium coating. You can also match Eyepatch 2 with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a full range of options.
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (Specified Colorways Only)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Prescription ready
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents