|Frame:||O Matter frame material|
|Polarized:||Yes, Polarized Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet|
|Recommended Use:||Biking, Casual, Sports, Driving, Snow Sports, Looking Cool, Water Sports|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Big Taco Sunglasses
If you're looking for style you can sink your teeth into, Big Taco is fresh on the menu with metal bands inspired by the microphones of early rock 'n roll. All that dimension is honed with sculptural contouring that stays comfortable because it's made of lightweight O Matter frame material. You'll enjoy the extra coverage and wide-open vision of lenses carved with the clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO).
Big Taco stands above all those stale styles with no taste of originality, and it's made with the uncompromising precision that earns our icon. If your eyes aren't perfect, we have good news: you can get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses for Big Taco.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Metal Frame Band Accents
- Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
The most important feature is that they truly are "Big", and that larger lens really helps when you are cranking on the snowboard and the wind is blocked out/no tearing/streaming tears from your eyeballs to distract you. Very, very nice and important.
The only "negative" about these glasses that several couch-potato fashionistas have insisted they are Ladies glasses. These comments come from people who never get off their butt and do outdoor activities, so I laugh them off. I personally think I look great in them ;-)
11 months ago
Hope this helps!
Sorry for the inconvenience.