|Insulation:||700 + Fill Power|
|Pockets:||MP3 porthole and multiple pockets with laser-cut H20 zippers allow for dry, secure storage of your media player and other essentials|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Ridgewood Snowboard Jacket
From early morning powder missions at the resort to long days in the backcountry, the Oakley Ridgewood Snowboard Jacket for men is built for winter comfort. The durable nylon shell of this men's coat that features a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® laminate that repels moisture while letting enough air circulate through to keep you cool as you get active in the snow. Packed with 750gm of down fill insulation, the Ridgewood Jacket keeps heat inside for amazing warmth in the coldest conditions winter has in store, and in a loose fit full of convenient features, you and your gear can shred in luxury.
- Nylon fabric with durable, water-repellent Gore-Tex® Performance laminate and down 750 insulation to block out moisture and retain warmth
- OOR drop tail, cuffs and hood with in/ out adjustment deliver a customized fit
- Microclear 2.0 wipe in lens pocket and HDO goggle wipe keeps eyewear free of moisture and condensation
- Strategic venting increases air flow
- Laser MP3 porthole and multiple pockets with laser-cut H20 zippers allow for dry, secure storage of your media player and other essentials
- Snap storm skirt connection with Lycra® integrates securely with matching pants
- Wrist gaiter keeps sleeves in place
- RECCO® avalanche rescue system uses harmonic radar technology to alert search crews to your location
- Down 750 Fill
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Loose
Love the jacket otherwise.
Wears a little long past the wast and has a oh so slightly slimmer fit than most jackets.
5 months ago