|Pockets:||3 External 2 Internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Oakley Motility Snowboard Jacket
The Oakley Motility Snowboard Jacket is certainly one of the more classically stylish jackets available, but anyone who knows Oakley will find it easy to believe this is also one of the highest quality items on the market. For starters, the 100% Polyester material is of the highest quality and ensures comfort and durability never disappoint. Combined with 80g Thinsulate Insulation on the inside, the Motility is also plenty warm and protects riders from any kind of weather out on the mountains.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- 10K mm waterproofing with 10K g/m2/24hrs breathability and fully tape-welded seams
- Thinsulate insulation (80 gram)
- Fixed hood with drawcords and magnetic hold-down system
- Fixed storm skirt
- Underarm vents with zips
- Pocket for your media player with pass-through for your earphone cord
- Pocket for your goggle
- Hand pockets with zips / vertical zip pocket on chest
- Wrist gaiters and adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Full zip closure (two-way zip)
- Embroidered icon on front / embroidered logo on back
- Fit: Loose
From the shoulder to the bottom of the jacket the length is 32 inches.
I seriously recommend measuring from the mid of your shoulder and seeing how long the jacket is on you, cause if its past your butt you will be restricted with bending your knees, when doing freestyle/park. if your just cruising around the mountain the whole length thing isn't an issue.
Oct 7, 2013
I just want to say though, the material is a elastic polyester and its super thin. I found that the wrist material got easily wet and I just ended up cutting it off.
Everything else about the jacket is awesome! Aug 12, 2013
More Oakley Jackets » http://www.the-house.com/sntp-oakley.html
More Grey Jackets » http://www.the-house.com/sntp-all.html?refine.color=Grey Oct 31, 2013