|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Neilpryde Helium Windsurf Sail C4 Blue/Grey 6.5M
If you are looking to get planing in light winds without having to carry around the weight of a
large sail then this efficient profile will get you going just fine. Helium makes optimum use of its
surface area resulting in ultimate top end control and performance.
- Deep, pronounced central to backhand oriented profile for extremely early planning and optimum lift in light winds.
- Moderate luff curve for medium body tension resulting in exceptionally early planing abilities.
- Dynamic Compact Clew, making the profile behind the clew able to twist off when wind pressure increases. The sail automatically adjusts its shape and thus controls excessive power.
- Ultracam F.R provides top performance from a regular ultracam in a compact design with facilitated rotation.
- Progressive use of monofilm thickness to combine a lightweight upper section with a durable foot area.
- Minimum luff sleeve width for a cambered sail for reduced weight and easy water starting.
- Luff Curve: Increased for stability
- Five full battens + flex head batten for a combination between light weight and low-end power.
- Size: 6.5, 7.5, 8.5
- Luff: 448 (6.5), 471 (7.5), 493 (8.5)
- Boom: 192 (6.5), 212 (7.5), 232 (8.5)
- Base: 18 (6.5), 12 (7.5), 4 (8.5)
- Battens: 5
- Cams: 2
- Weight: 4.63 (6.5), 5 (7.5), 5.37 (8.5)
- Ideal Mast: 430 (6.5), 460 (7.5), 490 (8.5)
- Top Finishing: Fixed Head