|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Neil Pryde Firefly Windsurfing Sail 4.5
Light'em up. When you want to flick the switch between freestyle and wave in one sail, you need the new Firefly. The Firefly turns up the heat with more neutrality for easier freestyle performance in every sense. Power up, power down - Firefly entertains with super sensitive touch and control, and it's just as happy pulling tricks in flat water as it is on a wave. Light to handle and quick to power, this is the sail that ignites the passion because it lets you make the rules on the water whatever the conditions. Firefly - just get the damn thing wet - it'll take care of the rest.
- Increased Sail Stability through a central draft location puts more power at your direct control
- Good acceleration and optimum maneuverability from a moderately flat profile
- The large monofilm window lets you see just bout everything
- Moderate luff curve and least rotated sail body gives power releases to the head with early planning and constant drive
- Load specific reinforcement puts critical strength where its needed most without waste or excess weight.
- Change from drive to neutral easily with Firefly's low surface tension and down haul
- Lower clew position gives better lower leach twist for more sail control on the wave
- Luff: 399cm, Boom: 158cm