Description: Nike Zoom Ites Snowboard Boots
This boot has enough tech to make your feet rejoice, it might throw you off to see your feet displaying human characteristics at first but you'll get used to it. There's no alternative when the heat moldable liner delivers customizable fit and comfort while the Zoom air sole and Outlast temperature control adds even more comfort for all day sessions. The Zoom Ites Snowboard Boots from Nike Snowboarding are your feet's savior.
- Flex control system for custom performance tailored to your riding style
- Fully synthetic leathers with flex notches and external TPU backstay
- Flywire technology internal lacing harness
- Outlast temperature control technology
- Webbing lace system with neoprene eyestay for ease of tightening
- Nike Snowboarding lace-lock for zonal tightening and support
- No seam on toe for added longetivity and resillience
- Space Blanket strobel construction for added warmth and enhanced fit
- Midsole: Phylon with embedded Nike Zoom unit
- Outsole: Nike Free inspired siped rubber
- Support: 6-8 out of 10 (depending on positioning of custom flex control system)
The Nike Zoom Ites is a rad boot because you can control the flex rating with the Flew Control System that's implemented into the boot's liner.
Over all the best park boots for all day riding might be the Nike Zoom Force 1. Check them out here >> http://www.the-house.com/nk2zf09baw13zz-nike-snowboard-boots.html Jul 29, 2013