|Material:||100% nylon ripstop|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Venture Jacket T High Rise Grey
Whether it’s a light drizzle or a torrential downpour, the North Face Venture jacket will keep you dry in any conditions. It is made of breathable Hyvent 2.5L fabric that seals out water and allows sweaty moisture to seep out. The under arm zips provide essential ventilation when the weather conditions get muggy. The North Face Venture jacket’s hood drawcord system is hidden for a streamlined appearance and the brushed chin guard eliminates chafing. It’s no wonder this jacket won the Backpacker Magazine Editor’s Choice Award in 2011.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- Center back: 27"
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 (2.5 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)