|Material:||HyVent 2.5L EC|
|Pockets:||2 Hand Pockets|
Description: The North Face Venture Jacket T Zion Orange
The North Face has been a leader in top-quality outdoor clothing for years, and The North Face Venture Jacket is proof they haven't lost their touch. The North Face Venture Jacket is made from Hyvent 2.5L material with sealed seams, ensuring a level of waterproofing rarely seen in a lightweight jacket of this type, guarding against the light moisture of fog all the way to the heavy rainfall of a spring storm. And, eco-friendliness is not forgotten, as the Hyvent fabric forming the jacket's outer shell is made from partially recycled materials.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Self fabric adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 400 g (14 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 (2.5 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)