|Material:||50D 119 g/m2 (4.20 oz/yd2) 100% polyester ripstop HyVent 2.5L with FlashDry|
|Pockets:||2 Hand Pockets|
Description: The North Face RDT Rain Jacket TNF Black/TNF Black
The North Face RDT Rain Jacket jacket offers total storm protection in a lightweight package. Constructed of 50D polyester ripstop with a fabric waterproof rating of 25 PSI and a fabric breathability rating of 750 g/m2 this jacket also features fully taped seams, hem cinch, and fixed adjustable hood. Minimalist design for easy pack-ability and light weight - only 11 oz! An athletic fit close to the body to avoid interfering with a pack or harness but leaves just enough room for layering. The North Face RDT Rain Jacket is made with waterproof, breathable HyVent 2.5 membrane that will reliably keep you dry in all weather!
- Waterproof, extremely breathable aided by FlashDry™ print component, seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Bonded cuff tabs and pocket flaps
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- Center back: 27"
- Fabric: 50D 119 g/m2 (4.20 oz/yd2) 100% polyester ripstop HyVent® 2.5L with FlashDry™