|Material:||92% Polyester with FlashDry Fiber, 8% Elastane|
|Pockets:||Handwarmers and Chest Pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece - Womens
If you've been searching for a jacket that's not too big to run in, but not too thin to make you cold, then The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece is what you need. The fleece was designed for super treacherous runs with a chest pocket and hand warmers to help you along the way. Not ready to run through the alps just yet? No worries, the fleece is comprised of 92% polyester with FlashDry fiber, 8% elastane hardface jersey, that'll keep you warm and dry no matter what conditions you face. So make no mistake that you need The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece today.
- Avg Weight: 13 oz (370 g)
- Center Back: 25"
- Fabric: 92% polyester with FlashDry fiber, 8% elastane hardface jersey, 240 g/m² (8 oz/yd²)
- Pontetorto hard-face stretch fleece has a micro check brushed interior
- FlashDry technology dramatically decreases drying time
- Reinforced shoulder and hip zones protect fabric from pack abrasion
- Flat-locked seam construction eliminates hot spots when layering
- Fitted hood follows head swivel for unobstructed view
Radish Mid Layer