|Material:||92% Polyester and 8% Elastane|
|Pockets:||Handwarmers and Chest Pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece
The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece will have you looking great while giving you the extra protection you need on those fierce weather days on the mountain. The shoulder and hip area have been reinforced so you're pack will cause less abrasion and the flat-locked seam construction cuts down on hot spots if you're wearing multiple layers. The North Face Radish is made with flash dry which will give you faster drying time and better breath ability. Its light weight 16 ounces and life time guarantee make this mid layer jacket one you will not only want to own but wear.
- Avg Weight: 16 oz (455 g)
- Center Back: 28"
- Fabric: 92% polyester with FlashDry fiber, 8% elastane hardface jersey, 240 g/m² (8 oz/yd²)
- Pontetorto hard-face, stretch fleece has a micro check brushed interior
- Laser-cut,bonded chest pocket is generous but low profile
- FlashDry technology dramatically decreases drying time
- Reinforced shoulder and hip zones protect fabric from pack abrasion
- Flat-locked seam construction eliminates hot spots when layering
- Fitted hood follows head swivel for unobstructed view
Radish Mid Layer