|Type:||Rain, Wind, All Weather, Technical Shell|
|Material:||40D 89 g/m2 HyVent 2.5 layer|
|Recommended Use:||Biking, Casual, Hiking, Travel, Every Day, Backpacking, Winter Wear, 3 Season Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Leonidas Jacket
Forged from the hide of a water buffalo, sewn with titanium thread and injected with helium to lighten it up, The North Face Leonidas Jacket for men is fit for the gods. But since the gods can just turn off the rain, snow and sleet when they feel like it, this North Face rain jacket is made for you and ready to take on any adventure throughout the 4 seasons. Okay, seriously the Leonidas jacket is the toughest and most versatile jacket they make, with stretchy waterproof breathable material, a design that accommodates your helmet, harness and pack, and has the added ventilation of pit zips. Be careful the gods might get jealous.
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull and does not hinder peripheral vision
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight: 340g (11.99 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Fabrics: 40D 89g/ m2 HyVent® 2.5 layer — 100% nylon plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch
In really cold temperatures it's always best to wear down jackets and a proper layering system.
Check out all of the down jackets we have in stock HERE: http://www.the-house.com/mens-down-snowboard-jackets.html