Description: The North Face Iodin Jacket
This jack-of-all-mountain-trades shell is our most breathable spring-weight
stretch woven jacket.
Key Features of the The North Face Iodin Jacket:
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex® Equilibrium® fabric manages moisture—inside and out—with wicking fabric construction and enhanced DWR
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- AVG WEIGHT/ 405 g (14.2 oz)
- CENTER BACK/ 28"
- FABRICS/ 70D x 40D 230 g/m2 TNF™ Apex Aerobic with DWR—74% nylon, 15% polyester, 11% elastane double weave with DWR