|Material:||30D 55 g/m2 100% Nylon ripstop with DWR|
|Insulation:||600 Fill Power|
|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Pockets:||Invisible zip chest pocket, Handwarmer zip pockets|
|Recommended Use:||Travel, Streetwear, Backpacking, Winter Wear, 3 Season Streetwear, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Hyline Hybrid Down Jacket - Womens
The perfect high-performance mid-layer, this 600 fill down hybrid features stretch panels that provide breathability and freedom of movement.
- Average weight: 530g (18.7oz)
- Center back: 25"
- Shell: 30D 55 g/m2 100% Nylon ripstop with DWR
- Side panels: 265g/m2 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Insulation: 600 fill down
- Active fit
- Hybrid construction with 600 fill down in the body and top of sleeves
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
Hyline Hybrid Down
I am one of those smaller people who are cold all the time. As such, I often have a hard time finding gear that a) fits properly, and b) is warm enough without being overly bulky.
I usually wear XS in North Face gear (measurements are 32b, 25, 36), but found the size S in this jacket to be perfect. My friend, who is a bit bigger than I am (I am a 0-2 and she is about a 6) also took a size S.
10 months ago