|Material:||100% Nylon Twill|
|Insulation:||550 Fill Power|
|Pockets:||Hand and Chest Pockets|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Get Down Ski Jacket - Womens
An update on a classic—this fully bonded, seam-sealed, 550 fill down jacket is waterproof and durable enough for the first-chair crowd yet stylish and feminine enough for the last-call crowd.
- Average weight: 1226g (43.25oz)
- Center back: 27"
- Shell: 168g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon twill with polyurethane (PU) microcell coating
- Insulation: 550 fill Down
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Chest pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
I hope you can help. I'm looking to buy a North Face Jacket, but not sure what size to order. I'm generally a size s(mall), however, as the Jacket I was looking at is a Winter Jacket, I was wondering If I was best of ordereing a medium size?