|Material:||[body] recycled polyester fleece, DWR treatment, [chest/shoulders] 50D recycled polyester taffeta, DWR treatment|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Denali Down Jacket TNF Black/TNF Black
The North Face Denali Down Jacket has the warmth of a coat with the fit of a jacket. This jacket is great for hikers because it keeps the core warm with the real down vest but it also allows for flexible arm movements with the fleece arms. These stylish jackets are lightweight and thin, but provide and maintain heat in chilly weather. The durability of the Denali Down Jackets will withstand season after season. Jump on the bandwagon! Denali Down Jackets are gaining incredible popularity! Have you gotten yours?
- Average weight: 760g (26.81oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: Laundered two ply nylon (bluesign approved fabric)
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Media pocket