|Pockets:||handwarmers and 2 chest pockets|
Description: The North Face Denali Jacket
The North Face Denali Jacket is a best-selling jacket designed to keep wearers looking stylish and feeling cozy. Constructed with recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR, this jacket offers eco-friendly resistance to cool temperatures and cold winds. The fleece traps body heat, keeping the wearer warm, and the durable water resistance (DWR) treatment added to the fleece helps prevent light moisture from soaking through the fabric. DWR technology causes water to form beads and roll away from the surface of the jacket, ensuring that the wearer remains warm and dry. The shoulders and elbows are abrasion-reinforced with two-ply nylon, making the Denali Jacket highly durable as well as warm, comfortable, and stylish.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Horizontal chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pit-zip vents
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 756 g (26.66 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- abrasion: laundered two-ply nylon