|Material:||TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM|
|Pockets:||2 Front Hand 1 Chest - Zippered|
|Recommended Use:||Biking, Casual, Hiking, Travel, Every Day, Streetwear, Backpacking, 3 Season Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket - Womens
North Face Apex Bionic Jacket is made from a polyester blend that offers wind proofing, water resistant properties and flexibility. The jacket is a stretchy alternative to harder shelled outerwear and combined with fleece liners, it is highly thermal. Other features include windflap backing front zipper, chin guards protecting from upper zipper abrasion, and adjustable cuffs. The North Face Apex Bionic is constructed with stretch laminated fleece with a backing that enhances moisture wicking and warmth for a jacket that will keep you toasty and dry no matter how long your hike!
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stretch, comfort cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 560 g (20 oz)
- Center back: 25.5"
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m2 (10.3 oz/yd2) plain weave polyester TNF Apex ClimateBlock with fleece backer