|Material:||TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM|
|Pockets:||2 External 1 Internal|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket Red Clay/Asphalt Grey
The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket is constructed of a stretchy outer material that is water resistant, highly wind resistant and very comfortable. Isn't it nice to know that modern technology gives us materials that look great and feel comfortable while being protected from the elements? That is why all North Face jackets have been designed for people on the go. On warmer days when you may wish to take off your Apex Bionic jacket for a while, you will find that it is light-weight and takes up very little storage space.
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Avg weight: 650 g (23 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m2 (10.3 oz/yd2) plain weave polyester TNF Apex ClimateBlock with fleece backer