|Upper Material:||Mesh, Leather, Synthetic|
|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole, UltraTrac|
|Weight:||1 lb 8 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||Limited Lifetime|
Description: The North Face Blaze Mid Hiking Shoes
All day comfort and support is the purpose of The North Face Men's Blaze hiking shoe. Lightweight and in a streamlined design, the shoe provides hikers with the responsiveness and agility they require, while also delivering sturdy protection on rough ground. Abrasion-resistant mesh uppers are complemented by UltrATAC rubber outsoles for sure-footed traction on dry or wet ground, plus Cradle heel technology to cushion, support and propel the feet on high-impact strides. Extra touches include gusseted tongues to keep out rubble, compression-moulded midsoles and heel tabs. The North Face Men's Blaze hiking shoe is the choice for fast-moving, fleet-footed adventurers.
- Rubber screen-print toe cap for lightweight protection and durability
- Leather and synthetic overlays for structure
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh
- Gusseted tongue
- EVA footbed for underfoot cushioning BOTTOM
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE heel technology
- High-abrasion UltrATAC rubber outsole
6 months ago
Hope that's helpful.